Welcome to the Rewire Leadership blog. We believe that everyone has an authentic leader inside and we want to help you discover yours or uncover and develop it, so that you can live and lead from a deep sense of authenticity.
We're interested in supporting positive change and in bringing out the best in people. The very act of changing, of learning and growing, involves rewiring, creating new circuitry in the brain. This rewiring, creating new patterns and habits, changing the very architecture of the brain, is what we're about. We know that's not the easiest thing for us humans to do so we're going to do our best to make it easier for you. We'll share ideas that help you orient yourself in a positive direction. We'll give you tools to make it practical. And we want to hear from you—to create a true dialogue about the challenges, successes, and questions you face.
Here's a simple way to orient to our web site.
- Each month, we'll focus on a topic which is featured on the home page. There, you'll find articles, activities to do on your own or with others with whom you work or live, and practices that you can employ that focus on the monthly topic. Sometimes we'll have interviews, videos, and expert guests as well. We'll also suggest books, events, people, and organizations as resources which you can find in a resources section in the footer.
- For courses, go to the services section where you'll see a course catalog as well as a calendar of upcoming events. You can get course descriptions, PDF course brochures, registration forms, and find out if a course is on our GSA schedule. You can also see photos from past courses.
- Looking for coaching, consulting, facilitation, or assessments? Go to services where you'll find a ton of information about what we do, how we do it, and how we can tailor something for you or your company.
- Interested in our approach? Head over to about us where we define the Rewire Leadership approach, provide you with information about the FIRO theory that underlies and informs our work, and Authentic Leadership which is the practical manifestation of the Rewire Leadership approach. On the homepage, discover our model for change called PeRL—the Process engaged to Rewire Leadership. The PeRL will be the focus of the first 10 months of topics—this month being about priming our brains for change.
- On the blog, you'll have an opportunity to post questions and comments. We're looking forward to a rich and enriching dialogue with you.
- Throughout the website, you'll have ample opportunity to sign up for our newsletter, PeRLs of Wisdom. We'll provide more articles, activities, and practices related to the monthly topic that will eventually end up in an archive under topics. We’ll also let you know about upcoming events.
That’s all for now. We look forward to a rich relationship over the internet and perhaps, in person.