Authentic Leadership 1
Become Your Authentic Self
This highly practical, 5-day, in-depth course provides tools to address the most crucial aspects of leadership and teamwork. The newest discoveries in neuroscience are introduced to give participants the tools that unlock authenticity, self-acceptance, creativity, and spontaneity—giving them the resilient skills required to lead in today's changing environment. The class is based in experiential learning which includes lectures, experiential activities, feedback, small group processes and a FIRO Theory Profile.
- Gain more emotional and social intelligence.
- Experience positive and profound changes in the quality of all relationships.
- Develop more flexibility, creativity, and authenticity, expanding your repertoire of successful and satisfying behavior.
- Increase ability to take risks while remaining grounded.
- Expand perception to see "outside the box."
- Listen with curiosity and receive feedback openly.
- Enhance ability to support and develop people, including yourself as a leader.
- Learn how to manage reactivity to create a positive experience and outcome.
Upcoming Course Events
|April 27, 2020 - May 1, 2020
||19 Winged Foot Dr, Novato, CA 94949, USA